- Go to Ecommerce Outset Portal → portal.ecommerceoutset.com
- Sign up for account → Not on Ecommerce Outset? → Fill in the account details.
- Enter the email in “Facebook Email” field – the one that is your primary email on Facebook. (Your EO Portal Email id and Facebook email ID can be different or same it won’t make a difference. Just make sure your EO Portal account’s FB Email field has same email as your FB primary email)
- Copy your Facebook URL and paste in the URL field
- Sign Up → Registration Successful. Please confirm email. Check spam folder if not found in inbox.
- Verify your account with the link in email received in your mailbox.
If your account already exists on EO Portal, do the following
- Login to your EO Portal account
- After Logging in your Portal account, from top right hover menu → My Profile
- Fill in the personal information
- Write your Facebook profile URL as https://facebook.com/YOURUSERNAME
- Note: Make sure you write Your Primary Facebook email(can be found here) in FB email field in the form.
- Update Information
- Download the Video Wallet setup for Windows
Fulfill pre-requisites to Install EO Video Wallet (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7)
1) Install Microsoft Edge Webview2 from this link
2) You must have .Net version 4.7.2 or higher.
(Make sure Check for windows updates and install Wallet after you have installed all windows updates prior to installation of EO Video Wallet)
- For android, Download and install apk file
* One user can only install and use EO Video Wallet in 1 device only from which they’ll initially login
- After adding/updating your personal information in your account on EO portal.
- Run EO Video Wallet app in your device and login with Facebook
- Accept EO App permissions so you can successfully apply for EO AAB access.
- After logging in through Facebook you shall get this message: ”Thanks for registration. You will get an email once approval process is done.”
- Please refer to FAQs section to resolve if any error comes